Thursday, October 4, 2012

Welcome!

Pin It Now!
Welcome to my newest adventure!


My boyfriend Michael and I

I'm Misty Blue, a 26 year old from Ontario, Canada! After blog-stalking for years, I decided it was high time for me to give this a try for myself. I'm currently job searching (hopefully not for too much longer), so I have a lot of free time on my hands (a generous chunk of it is spent on Pinterest, not gonna lie) and I figured, why not give blogging a try!?

Clumsy Companion is the name I landed on because I am very new to being the woman of the house, a homeowner, a "wifey", a caretaker, and the person that others rely on for various things like dinner and clean laundry. So far I am bumbling through it (happily!), making mistakes, and doing things horribly wrong. But would life really be fun if we never made any mistakes? I know I'd personally never learn a thing!! So here it is, all laid out for you, the honest examples of my every day life.

I live with my incredible and spirited boyfriend Michael, who has so much happiness inside of him sometimes I'm not sure how he doesn't explode! He balances me out so perfectly. We have a lot in common, but like any couple, we butt heads time and again. This was discovered to be very true when we had to design our new home. Cupboards, tiles, counter tops, carpet.. We had differing opinions in all things design. However, it actually came together a lot more easily than I thought it would! I am SO excited for our home to be built so I can see how beautiful it looks, and begin turning our first house into a home, that I am counting down each and every single day until we move.

Some of the things I love are hikes, photography, crafts, colouring (you're never too old to colour!), cooking and baking, spending time with family, finding sales, and traveling (which I don't get to do enough of, frankly!). This blog will probably have a lot of posts related to the aforementioned passions of mine, as well as general posts about my life, my family, and my relationship. I'm also hoping to have some of my amazing and crafty friends pop in for a guest post here and there. All in all I think there is a lot to look forward to, so I hope you will follow along with me on this crazy journey I call my life.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment