Tuesday, October 30, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favourite Pins..

Pin It Now!
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...
just kidding!

BUT in all seriousness I am borderline obsessed with Pinterest, as most of the people I know are. We share a lot of things on that website (like my blog posts, hint hint - haha), and many of us re-share things our friends have shared.

I use my account like a virtual souvenir box of tips, tricks, dreams, ideas, recipes, pretty things, funny things, crafts and more. Some people use theirs as a means of sharing their products, services, ideas, opinions, etc.

Whatever you use it for, Pinterest has a TON of great posts, and here are some of my favourites that you may or may not have seen!

Gender Reveal Party - Joy Is At Home



Suzy is one of my favourite bloggers, and this pin is how I found her! This pin is also the reason I became so obsessed with the idea of having a gender reveal party. I honestly can't wait to do it. Her whole blog is great, so check it out and follow her!


Sour Cream Noodle Bake - Plain Chicken


Possibly the most delicious pasta I have ever tasted, AND it's crazy easy to make! I highly recommend it. I make it all the time and my boyfriend loves it. I add chopped onions and peppers to mine, just to make it seem a *bit* less fattening. I doubt that it helps but it makes ME feel better haha!


Cheesy Chicken, Bacon & Tater Tot Crock Pot Bake - Food.com


This is another devastatingly delicious dish, and it's ALSO easy. Can you tell I like my meals easy!? I'm a HUGE potato fan, so basically anything with potatoes in it I enjoy. Add cheese and bacon and I'm over the moon. I eat this with sour cream or ranch when it's done. Mmmm.


I may post a few of these every now and then, as I am always finding new and awesome things on Pinterest. Do you have any favourites?? Sound off in the comments :)


No comments:

Post a Comment