Monday, October 15, 2012

Playing Catch Up

Pin It Now!
Oh you guys, I am so sorry for abandoning you for so long! I have a few excuses, though. One being Thanksgiving. Second being writer's block. Third being.. well, life.


our first Thanksgiving as our own little family unit

THANKSGIVING
In Canada Thanksgiving is in October. Other than that it's the exact same as American Thanksgiving. We eat a lot of food, watch football, and take naps. I touched on Thanksgiving briefly in my last post because I was feeling a bit down, but my Thanksgiving, and every holiday really, tend to be a bit more busy than your average person's!

My parents have not been together since I was 3, so I got pretty used to spreading myself out amongst my two families for holidays. However THIS year, I have a serious boyfriend who I live with, so that's another family added in. PLUS we are our own little family, so that makes 4. Yep. In total Mike and I had 4 Thanksgiving gatherings. It. Was. Wonderful. Thank God I don't believe in weighing myself because I probably gained 87 pounds. Hey, you never know.


Mike and I in his aunt's backyard at Thanksgiving

WRITER'S BLOCK
This is the worst. There were 3 instances where I thought to myself "Hmm, I should blog right now", but then I had ab-so-luuuutely no idea what to write. I didn't want to bring you guys a half bummed entry! Though I'm not sure this one is any better..

LIFE!
I have a cold. I have a boyfriend who likes my attention. I have a bed that's just really comfortable, okay!? I really don't have much more... besides video games, and maybe random errands......


our pretty pumpkins and door (for 6 more weeks!)

Ha. Well, anyway. I AM working on something really great right now. I am pretty excited about it and even more excited to present it to you guys. That's all I'm going to say for now, but stay tuned. I will keep you in the loop, I promise!

xo
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment